Eating healthy and staying fit doesn’t mean you can’t eat delicious food. Here is one of my favorite recipes I make almost once a week. It is simple to make at home, but hard to share with others.
- 1 lb Corvina in 1/2-1/4 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Cups of lime juice (enough to cover fish)
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 Orange
- 1 or 2 jalapeños or serrano peppers
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 Chopped Red Onion
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- Plantain chips
- Add fish, red onions, and lime juice into a bowl.
- Let sit for 3-4 hours until cooked through.
- Drain fish and onions into a separate bowl.
- Mix salt, peppers, avocados, tomatoes, squeezed orange juice, 2 tbsp. lime juice, and cilantro.
- Mix evenly and present with plantain chips.